Sunday, February 13, 2005

First Attempt

If today is the first day of the rest of my life, I guess I'd better get going. I start each day reading the blogs of the people I care about. I hope they too will enjoy following me.

I am getting very excited about my upcoming trip to France. I have wanted to travel there for quite some time. I'm pretty old to be learning that I can set a goal and really get there! We have most of our tickets and passes, and our passports arrived too. Now I have to get working on the language. Today's phrase....Ou sont les canots de sauvetage? (Where are the lifeboats?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Les félicitations sur le nouveau blog! (Congratulations on the new blog!)

... and for tomorrow:
Vous avez lu blogs de la famille aujourd'hui? (Have you read your family's blogs today?)

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home