Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day to you all!

Today happens to be one of those great days that you wish would go away. I know that sounds strange but I really love mothers day cuz I love being a Mom and I have 3 awesome kids. But I miss my Mom on this day too. I often wonder what things would be like if she were still here. We joke abut the things she would have disapproved of (all that thunder and lightening isn't just the weather you know!) but most off all she would have so enjoyed seeing the kids grow up and grow into such amazing people. Love you Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger MICHAEL said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Mom!

You know, your three awesome kids wouldn't be nearly as awesome without our super-great Mom! Thanks for all that you do for us!

And of course, we all miss Grandma. We love you Grandma, Happy GrandMother's Day

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home