Saturday, March 24, 2007

Finally!


I'm getting a new knee! I have surgery scheduled for April 16. I was going to wait till summer but our insurance changes are forcing the issue. And it is time! I am excited about having a usable knee but a little nervous. I'll miss a few weeks of school but it will be ok. I have a great department who will help my sub and that is great! Easter is fast approaching so at least I get to do my holiday first! We have a trip to Fla. planned for the break so I even get to vacation!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the plans for a new knee! My parents' 30th anniversary is also on April 16th, so that MUST be indicative of good luck! Looking forward to seeing you guys Easter weekend!

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl Hagedorn said...

Hi. I was caught by the title of your blog! I'm old, too! And I write about old people in my book. I saw from your favorite books that you might be interested in reading my mystery. Please feel free to contact me by email.

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home